Anxiety has become the defining mental health issue over the past decade with women affected at twice the rate of men, and children and young adults more stressed and anxious than ever before.
In this course, participants will learn non-pharmaceutical options and lifestyle modifications for addressing chronic stress and anxiety by addressing nutritional deficiencies, removing toxins, improving gut and nervous system health, understanding the connection between the gut and brain, addressing hormonal imbalances and eating whole foods.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Bile: Key to Anxiety & Hormone Havoc w/ Ann Louise Gittleman, MS, CNS
- Activating the Vagus Nerve to Reduce Anxiety w/ Navaz Habib, DC, AFMCP
- Anxiety, Gut-Brain Communication & Diet w/ David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
- GABA & Tryptophan: Gut-Anxiety Connections w/ Nicole Beurkens, PhD
- Fix the Brain to Fix the Gut w/ Datis Kharrazian, PhD, DHSc, DC, MS, MMSc, FACN
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.