Fasting is an ancient healing practice that dates back to the beginning of mankind when our bodies were forced to adapt to times of famine and food scarcity on a regular basis. As a transformational health tactic, it can improve immune regulation, stimulate cellular autophagy, regenerate digestive function and help the body become stronger and more resilient against the development of chronic disease.
In this course, participants will learn strategies on proper implementation of intermittent and extended fasting protocols and explore the ways in which fasting can be utilized for weight loss, and to reduce inflammation, turn on cellular cleansing and enhance immunity.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Fasting Strategies for Weight Loss & Metabolism w/ Jason Fung, MD
- Fasting & Its Impact on Brain Health w/David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
- 12 Research-Based Benefits of Fasting w/ Gez Agolli, MD, DrPH, ND
- Creating a Fasting Lifestyle for Hormone Optimization w/ Daniel Pompa, PScD
- Fasting to Stimulate Stem Cell Regeneration w/ Edward F. Group III, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.