This course is approved by The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching for 5 CEUs (CEP #100137)
The popular way conventional doctors treat autoimmune diseases is to prescribe immune-suppressing drugs, which fails to achieve meaningful outcomes. The physical, chemical and emotional pain these conditions create, and our failure to treat them properly, impacts millions around the world.
In this course, participants will explore the role of the gut in immune regulation, triggers of autoimmune pain and how to deal with them, how to escape the “prescription pain trap,” lab tests to identify mold autoimmunity and powerful protocols for recovery, including diet and nutrition, testing and supplements.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Brain Inflammation, Autoimmune Disease and Nutrition w/ David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
- Food, Leaky Gut and Autoimmunity w/ Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS
- Adrenal Recovery: A Necessary Step to Overcoming Autoimmunity w/ Alan Christianson, NMD
- Eliminating Autoimmune Pain Once and for All w/ Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PScD
- CIRS: Mold Toxicity, Hormone Disruption and Autoimmunity w/ Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM, IFMCP
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.