This course is approved by The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching for 5 CEUs (CEP #100137)
Heart disease is the number one killer of women, outpacing breast cancer, diabetes and stroke. In fact, 1 in 4 women will now receive a heart disease diagnosis in their lifetime. Most heart disease research has been focused on men, but women’s hearts are profoundly different and aren’t treated properly in prevention, diagnosis or treatment.
In this course, participants will learn about the role of genetics, inflammation, diabetes and autoimmunity in heart disease and explore personalized nutritional strategies, supplementation and lifestyle choices that support a woman’s healthy heart.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- From Dirty Genes to Healthy Heart w/ Ben Lynch, ND
- Making it Easy to Do the Right Thing w/ Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN
- Optimal Health & Wellness at Any Age w/ Steven Masley, MD, FAHA
- Plant-Based Heart Health w/ Joel Kahn, MD, FACC
- A Grain Brain Approach to Heart Health w/ David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.