This course is approved by The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching for 5 CEUs (CEP #100137)
Up to 77% of cancer patients seek out and utilize some form of integrative or alternative medicine. With so many approaches to cancer treatment and prevention, there’s a lot of information to sift through.
In this course, participants will explore innovations and current understandings in cancer prevention and treatment. It will cover anti-cancer diet, detox and supplement strategies, how conventional cancer treatment can cause cognitive decline and memory loss, major factors causing an increase in breast cancer and how to prepare for and maximize the results of chemotherapy.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation and Cancer Prognosis w/ Veronique Desaulniers, DC
- Using Keto For Breast Cancer w/ Veronique Desaulniers, DC
- Influencing Cancer-Related Cognitive Impairment w/ Nalini Chilkov, LAc, OMD
- Cancer Processes and Detoxification: Focus on Antioxidants w/ Lise Alschuler, ND
- Fasting, Ketosis and Cancer w/ Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, LAc, Dipl OM
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.