This course is approved by The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching for 5 CEUs (CEP #100137)
Difficult menopause and perimenopause symptoms can start far earlier than most women realize — even so, and no matter a woman’s age, dull moods, foggy brains, night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, low libido, weight gain and bone loss are not necessarily “a normal part of aging.”
In this course participants will learn natural, effective and easy-to-implement solutions for hormone balancing, including essential oils tips and techniques, fasting strategies and best ways to treat a mineral imbalance. Experts will discuss the true root causes of perimenopausal symptoms and explore strategies for better brain and gut health, overcoming nutrient and mineral imbalances and metabolic flexibility.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Balanced Gut for Balanced Hormones w/ Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP
- Essential Oils for Perimenopause & Menopause w/ Eric Zielinski, DC
- Fix Your Perimenopausal Brain w/ Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN
- Is Perimenopause a Mineral Imbalance? w/ Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS
- Fasting for Perimenopause Relief w/ David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.