This course is approved by The National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching for 5 CEUs (CEP #100137)
The ketogenic lifestyle isn’t only for helping with weight loss goals. It can also provide increased energy and performance, help people overcome certain health conditions and dramatically improve well-being.
In this course, participants will learn how ketones help burn fat for energy, powerfully reduce inflammation and can help prevent and eradicate neurodegenerative conditions and other health concerns. Participants will develop an understanding of how ketones impact brain physiology, stem cells and genetic expression, and learn strategies to reduce inflammation, force adaptation and drive hormone optimization.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Keto for Brain Health w/ David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
- Keto for Women w/ Leanne Vogel
- Inflammation & the Ketogenic Diet w/ Cheryl Burdette, ND
- Fasting, Ketosis & Stem Cells w/ Edward F. Group III, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
- How to Follow a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet w/ Daniel Pompa, PScD
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.