The unrecognized consequences of mold toxicity can create hormonal imbalances, brain disrepair, chronic gastrointestinal issues and multiple autoimmune conditions.
In this course, participants will explore the connection between mold and mental health, gain an understanding of the symptoms of mycotoxicity in children and adults, and learn how to recover from fungal illness by implementing nutritional strategies, detoxification and mitochondrial support.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Brain on Fire: Mental Illness & Mold w/ Mary Beth Ackerly, MD, MD(H), ABIHM
- The Fungus Among Us w/ Doug Kaufmann
- Mold & the 5 Levels of Healing w/ Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, PhD
- Minding our Mitochondria w/ Terry Wahls, MD
- Children, Mold & Healing the Terrain w/ Maya Shetreat, MD
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.