Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) impact more than 400 million people. Symptoms can be painful, embarrassing and isolating, and left untreated, these pervasive digestion issues can have devastating effects on life quality.
In this course, participants will learn the root causes of digestive issues (IBS, SIBO, SIFO, GERD), the importance of treating coexisting conditions, links between skin and gut health, how to use prebiotics and prebiotics when taking antibiotics, and the reasons why gut infections go underdiagnosed and undertreated.
The 5 expert-led lessons in this course include:
- Prevalence of Tick-Borne Causes to Digestive Disorders w/ Farshid Sam Rahbar, MD, FACP, ABIHM
- The Issue That Keeps Coming Up: GERD & SIBO w/ Steven Sandberg-Lewis, ND, DHANP
- Dive Deep Into Fungal Overgrowth & Digestive Function w/ Satish Rao, MD
- If You Build It, They Will Come w/Jason Hawrelak, PhD
- Gut Health is More Than Skin Deep w/ Michael Traub, ND
Each lesson in the course consists of a video and quiz. You must obtain a minimum passing score of 70% on each quiz to receive a certificate of completion for the entire course.